Hunkydory's brand new Stamp 'n' Twist collection from the Love of Stamps range uses an ingenious 'Stamp 'n' Twist' method for a completely new and unique stamping process!
You will be able to create a stamped image using multiple ink colours. Using this stamp with the new Stamping Press from Hunkydory, you will be able to create a 360 degree stamped design in various colours - an effect that would normally be extremely difficult to achieve.
This Rays of Light stamp set comes with 2 sentiment stamps that will go perfectly with the geometric image: "hip, hip hooray" and "Be bright, be beautiful, be you".
How to use with the new Stamping Press
- Tape down your paper template onto your Stamping Press and secure with the magnets
- Line up the clear stamp on top of this paper template and place on top
- Put your stamping platform grid over the top and 'pick up' your stamp so it is attached to the grid
- Your stamp is now in the right position and should stay in this place
- Line up the 6" x 6" card you want to stamp onto, by placing it over the template and matching the edges, secure with the magnets
- Ink your stamp
- Put the stamp press top back onto the stamp press and press down
- Lift up and your first layer is done
- Next, remove the card and turn 90 degrees clockwise
- Line up the card with the template as before and secure with magnets
- Re-ink your stamp with a new colour and press down again
- Repeat this process another two times until you have completed 360 degrees
This set contains 3 Stamps.