The 'Edward's Menagerie' animals are simply so gorgeous, they appeal to both adults and children alike... and now you can create your own adorable Geraldine the Duck Kit!
Kerry Lord's Edward's Menagerie crochet patterns have been designed with TOFT wool in mind; TOFT DK yarn is sourced and spun here in the UK, using only the best quality fleeces!
This kit includes a collectible postcard pattern with full colour reference image, so you can enjoy making a stunning soft toy from luxury materials that only get better with time! The nature of the pure wool included in your kit results in your toy becoming softer and softer... what's not to love about that?
- Made from 100% wool, making it both durable and environmentally friendly
- Patterns are written using common British crochet abbreviations for ease of understanding
- TOFT yarn is suitable for hand washing and flat drying only.
- Designed by Kerry Lord as part of her Edward's Menagerie collection, using the modern Japanese 'Amigurumi' technique
- Crochet is great for crafting on the move, as you can work on small pieces at a time
- Requires polyester toy stuffing and a 3mm crochet hook
This kit contains:
- 50g TOFT DK Cream
- 25g TOFT DK Yellow
- 1 Satin Finish A5 Postcard Patterns - Geraldine the Duck